- Honey: 2 tablespoons
How to apply honey on the face to remove pimples and spots:
- Pour honey into a bowl and apply it to your face with a makeup brush.
- Cut the paper towel into pieces and place them on the mask.
- Apply another layer of the mask evenly to the pieces of tissue paper and allow it to dry completely.
- After it dries, wipe it off your face.
11. Olive Oil and Lemon Pill Mask
Olive oil contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants that help in repairing the skin. These compounds help protect the skin from acne-causing bacteria. Olive oil also contains various vitamins that help get rid of spots. Lemon is also effective in eliminating bacteria and toxins from the pores of the skin. To make a face mask to remove pimples and spots with lemon and olive oil, you need:
How to make a facial acne treatment at home:
- Take a clean bowl and pour lemon juice and some water into it and mix well.
- Heat the olive oil. Let it cool a little. When the temperature reaches a point where it does not burn the skin, mix it with lemon juice and some water.
- Gently apply the mask to your skin. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Then remove the mask from your face with a tissue or a piece of cotton.
Oniella’s last word
If you have pimples on your face, it will damage the appearance of your skin and your beautiful face. And we have to admit that we all love to have flawless skin. In this article from Onella, we have provided you with face masks to remove pimples and spots permanently and naturally. Try using these masks to make your skin smooth, clear, whiter and smoother.