- Cinnamon powder: small spoon
- Honey: 2 teaspoons
How the catcher works:
- Take a bowl and pour honey and cinnamon in it. Mix the ingredients well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask to your face with your fingers and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with water.
3. Milk, honey and turmeric mask
Turmeric is an excellent compound for problem skin, as it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. This spice helps to remove pimples and their traces along with the impurities caused by acne on the face. Honey also has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Milk contains lactic acid which acts as a gentle exfoliator for the skin and has anti-aging benefits. You can use this mask to treat acne 2-3 times a week.
- Turmeric: small spoon
- the milk: 2 teaspoons
- Honey: small spoon
How this mask works:
- Take a clean bowl and mix turmeric, milk and honey together to make a thin paste.
- Apply the mask to your face with a makeup brush. Leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your face.
4. Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe vera gel acts as a natural soothing compound; For this reason, it helps calm inflamed skin.
You may have heard that aloe vera has many benefits for the skin. Aloe vera gel acts as a natural analgesic and has anti-inflammatory properties; For this reason, it helps calm inflamed skin. Aloe vera also contains salicylic acid, which is beneficial for all types of acne. Aloe vera gel and turmeric help control skin oil and overcome the problems of sensitive skin.
- Cactus gel: 1 spoon
- Turmeric: small spoon
How to make a home remedy for pimples with aloe vera:
- In a clean bowl, mix the aloe vera gel and turmeric well.
- Gently apply the mask to your face.
- Leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash it with water and apply a moisturizing cream.
5. Banana face mask for acne
The main ingredient of this mask is banana, which contains a lot of vitamins A, B and E, all of which are beneficial for skin health. Vitamin A is effective in removing dark spots and pimples. It also helps soften rough skin. Vitamin B eliminates roughness and dryness of the skin, and Vitamin E has anti-aging and antioxidant properties. Bananas also contain a lot of potassium which moisturizes and moisturizes the skin.
- Medium ripe banana: one
- Yogurt: 1/4 cup (optional)
- Raw honey: 2 tablespoons (optional)
Steps to make a banana mask for acne:
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork until you get a smooth paste and there are no large pieces left.
- If you want to increase the effectiveness of this mask, add yogurt and honey to it.
- Apply the mask to your face with a makeup brush. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your face (preferably with cold water).
6. Almond oil and egg white for skin
This is an amazing pimple mask that has a great effect in treating pimples on the face. Almond oil and egg white mask contains vitamin C and astringent properties that are useful for controlling sebum and getting rid of pimples and spots. You can put this mask on your face twice a week to get rid of pimples permanently.